Set as default language
Search the site
Three members of the crew cabin of a Qantas flight were taken to hospital after being hit by fumes during a flight from Perth.
A Qantas spokesman said the affected crew members started to feel bad about 20 minutes before landing in Melbourne.
"They noticed smoke in the cabin," said Susie Dean, Paramedic team manager. "All three had nausea and burning eyes", said Mrs. Dean.
The plane, Boeing un 767, was subsequently inspected by engineers to try to find the source of the escape of smoke.
Translation : http://www.iopilota.com