Set as default language
Search the site
"Either we shall consider the comb structure of the airport system, and plans for the very Hub or, If you believe that this is not possible or convenient, redesign it functions in a complementary role Malpensa substantial ': it said yesterday the Minister of Economic Development Pier Luigi Bersani guest Gad Lerner and The Infidel, the political and current affairs program broadcast on La7.
Whether one or the other way, Bersani said, require a "choice of regional and local institutions and a table accompanying the national government and with transition measures guaranteed by the commitment of all. The rest is demagoguery that disfigures the very idea of north ".
G. In Bernardo, dedalonews.it
L’incidente è avvenuto alla periferia di Santiago. Come in altri incidenti, l’impatto al suolo ha purtoppo provocato un incendio che ha carbonizzato i resti di tre corpi.
Secondo le prime indiscrezioni il velivolo sarebbe caduto al suolo in seguito ad un guasto tecnico.
Tutti e sei gli occupanti a bordo del velivolo sono morti: a bordo del velivolo c’erano anche degli studenti di ingegneria meccanica.
Fortunatamente il pilota è stato bravo ad evitare una sciagura di dimensioni ben più grandi: a pochi passi dalla palestra c’è infatti una zona residenziale.
Via: Istablog; Avionews
Sirio Panel develop the interface pilot / system control unit (Integrated Control Panel) and the lighting system for the illumination of the cockpit (Cockpit General Illumination). The order covers 12 control unit, 15 front panels with LED technology and units of brightness adjustment. The cockpit General Illumination, consists of 22 lights with an option for more 18, allows the pilot to illuminate, adjusting the intensity, specific areas such as maps or other units.
Airbus previously chosen Sirio Panel for the supply of control units for the A400M similar to those now required for the A350, demonstrating the excellent performance offered by the product.
“This success – said Pier Francesco Guarguaglini, President and CEO of Finmeccanica – is confirmation of the high technological value that our Group has achieved in the field of innovation internationally. Have been selected by Airbus in a field of our major global competitors is a matter of great satisfaction and an incentive to invest more and more in R & D”.
Sirio Panel is a subsidiary of 75% da SELEX Communications, Finmeccanica Group company, and the remaining 25% Graziano from Forzieri, who is the founder. Established in 1977 with the aim to provide support to the Italian aeronautical, the company is now an important operating in the aeronautical sector through the provision of equipment and components onboard high-tech. Sirio Panel produces equipment for aircraft technologically advanced aircraft such as the JSF (Joint Strike Fighter) e the Airbus A400M.
RYANAIR.COM ORA DISPONIBILE
L’olio di Babassu ha moltissime applicazioni commerciali, anche nella cosmesi; anche l’olio di cocco trova numerose applicazioni, tra le quali anche un biocarburante già impiegato per i motori diesel per il trasporto su terra.
Source: MD80.it; Dedalonews
Several reasons for this performance: First, the fall of the 21% average rates, arrive at 37,7 Eruo each way, and of course the high cost of fuel. The number of passengers arrived in 6,22 million, an increase of 77,2% on 2006, with a load factor increased from 69,4% of 2006 to the 73% of 2007. EBITDAR is also negative 5,1 million euros, at lower 118%
Source: TTG Italia